Freight Tec – The Importance of Using Technology
Freight Tec was recently featured on IT Magazine by Internet Truckstop.
“Techology is the wave of the future and those not riding it will be left in the surf paddling”
– Jeff Graves, CFO Freight Tec.
Here is the cover –
“We’re early adopters of technology. We’re always testing it, checking it out and keeping tabs on it. If it’s technology that’s going to help in any facet of the business, we’re out there and using it.”
– Steve Van Otten
Other highlights of Freight Tec and this article:
- Freight Tec is ranked in the Top 100 of all Freight Brokers nationwide – by Inc. Magazine.
- Freight Tec carries Error and Omissions Insurance and guarantees qualified carriers
- 24 years in business (since 1985) with strong Back Office Support
- Member of the Transportation Intermediaries Association (T.I.A.)
- Platinum Performance Program (P3) Member of T.I.A. & $100,000 GPP Bond
- Qualified & approved to haul Military freight
- Contracts with 21,000 different Carriers in the U.S. and Canada
- Quick-Pay Programs to keep the Carrier coming back to haul your freight
- FREE Auto-Marketing System for you to use to grow your Customer base
- Bonus / Incentive Program
Please contact us with any questions, and don’t forget to read the full article in IT Magazine.