If 2015 wasn’t what you expected, then it’s time to look at your business and see where to do better. Even if you had a good year, you should still examine all of your policies and vendors to make sure you’re getting the most out of your investments. Make 2016 a banner year when you consider these five things that Freight-Tec offers to ensure your success, and see why we are considered the best freight broker.
- Choose a broker that won’t compete with you. We don’t have internal agents who could undercut you. Even better, it’s guaranteed in writing.
- Don’t worry about losing the business you’ve already earned. We won’t steal your customers, because the only new business we get is from you. We don’t bite the hand that feeds.
- Cover your risks as an agent and reduce your stress. Let a broker back up your business with insurance and bonds that protect you and your clients.
- Don’t sign a non-compete contract and have your hands tied. Agents who work with us don’t have binding contracts to prevent them from acting in their own best interest.
- Get comprehensive back office support. We have more than 30 years of experience in the industry and we provide our expertise and support to every agent who works with us. Instead of worrying about overhead, you can grow your business because you have the time to focus on it.
If you’ve ever said to yourself that there has to be a better way of doing business, check out Freight-Tec and see how we do it. We work hard to make sure that our agents are successful, because your success is the only way to our success. Our goal is to ensure that each agent has the support he or she requires to get the job done well. We make sure the agents who bring us business get commission splits well above average, up to 70 percent going to the agent in some instances.
Make a Better Choice
From back office support to insurance and bonding, we have better solutions for independent freight agents. If you’re tired of working with brokers who use your expertise for cheap labor, ask us about our agent program. With our payment options, reliable service, and non-compete contract, you are sure to recognize the benefits we offer to experienced agents who are hard working. NASTC recognizes us as a “Best Broker.” Inc. Magazine named our company as one of its Top 100 Brokers. We’re also approved by the U.S. Military. With credentials like that, you can be confident that we’ll treat you right. There’s a reason we are known as the best freight broker in the industry. Call us to learn more today (800) 296-0670.